Wild Blossom Design
Floral Design is my passion – Wedding Flowers are my specialty!
Hey Guys! I’m Jodi Kennedy. When we visit about your wedding flowers, it will be my goal to transform your ideas, color palette and theme into a flower collection you will absolutely love on your wedding day!
Whether you have all of your floral ideas mapped out or you need a ton of guidance from an expert, we will work together and get it figured out. Your vision will come to life with the help of my twenty years of experience in the industry.
My services include…
– Full Service Floral Design and On Site Set Up
– Destination Wedding Expertise for Long Distance Planning
– DIY Bulk Flower Purchasing and Design Lessons
– Elopement Collections Starting at $250
– Beautiful 8′ Moon Arbor Rental Available
– Free One Hour Initial Phone Consultation
– Fresh Floral Jewelry available to Coordinate with Wedding Florals
– Special Order “Stemware Gems” for the Bridal Party and the Bride and Groom
Have you heard of the grassroots “Field to Vase Movement”? This is a floral industry movement not unlike the Field to Table Movement that brought more locally grown food into restaurants nationwide. I’m a member of the Slow Flowers community and have committed to purchasing local and American grown flowers whenever possible. This summer I will be using locally grown blooms from farms around our state plus bringing in specialty flowers from California and Washington. Also, my Alaskan cutting garden provides vines and beautiful blooms that give bouquets that loose, garden look that is really trendy right now. Because Floral Design is my passion, I’m always looking for learning experiences to advance my art. This winter I’ve trained via Zoom with internationally renowned floral designers Hitomi Gilliam, Gregor Lersch and Francoise Weeks. I have a cozy home studio but I always have my eye on the wide world of floral design!